-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Computer Hanging

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 08:33:55 -0700

Forgot to add when I click the end now dialog box, my
whole screen (desktop) shuts off then after about 30
seconds, the icons all come back on.

It's a PC running XP SP3

Judith

___________________

When I click on My Computer, it comes up blank and then
hangs, says it's not responding then after a minute or two
shows the information.  If I click on one of the links, it
hangs again and says it's not responding.

How do I fix this?

Judith
Making the Complicated EZ!
EZ step by step Videos show you how to make
videos, ebooks, ebook covers and audio books
http://www.agoodread.com

Subject. To unsubscribe send email to
pctechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the
Subject.

To join our separate PCTableTalk off-topic group, send a
blank email to:
in the Subject.