-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla to OE

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:51:10 +1200

Thank you for your detailed response, is it Doug or Wyatt?.  I will look
at Calypso later today, or tomorrow. Eudora, I agree is spoiled by the
ads.  I used to use the Lite version quite some years ago now - it was
OK then, I guess.
As for Pegasus, it looks as though it originates in this country, and is
very full of features, but I had a little difficulty doing what I
wanted. I'm wanting something a bit more intuitive, and reading a lot of
'Help files' tend to confuse me because my memory is so poor (At least I
seem to remember that it is!!!)

And thanks to everyone else who responded too.  This list is certainly
the 'Cat's pyjamas'.

Best wishes

Rick H (In the Shaky Isles)