-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla --- Roboform

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 20:34:27 -0400

Hi all - I know this topic has gone in a bit of a different direction
than what I originally asked - but in case anybody is interested, I
found an extension on the Roboform website that allows you to use
Roboform in Firefox.  I'm faithfully using Firefox and Thunderbird now -
thanks to all for your advice and assistance!

Connie C.