-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla --- Roboform

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 08:03:29 -0500

There was some discussion in here, I think a couple of weeks ago about
Roboform. If my memory serves me correctly, some of it was that it was a
possible vulnerability to your computer.

Suggest a check of the archives might yield something.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you