-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla Mail

  • From: Betty Lewis <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:42:34 -0400

Terry, I think I'm getting excited!. I did find all the folders, but
can't open them. The main folder's extension is sbd, and the
sub folders are msf, and I can't open them! Help! In addition,
I created an Old folder in the left panel, but when I click on
it, and get a blank on the right panel, nothing pastes. So where
and/or how do I paste?