-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Moving folders from OE

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:18:53 -0400

Let me know if you try it and like it - If you have something like 1000 e-mails,
it's better to break them up into smaller groups - but if they have the same
subject, they will ask if you want to replace one of them.
If they have the same subject, when you move them together, they move fine -
they number themselves - subject1, subject2, etc.
Cris