-=PCTechTalk=- Re: More strange things happening to my computer

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 02:09:57 -0400

It sounds like your system experienced a BSOD and automatically rebooted
itself.  The auto-reboot kills your opportunity to actually read the BSOD
screen, which contains all of the codes we can use to help track down the
problem.  The black screen and ignorant mouse are likely the result of a
hibernation or other deep sleep mode.  I refuse to use those because they
have always proven to be buggy on my systems.

I can send instructions for turning off &/or modifying those two functions,
but I need clarification on the OS you're running first.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"