-=PCTechTalk=- Re: More on Spyware removal

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:43:49 -0500

I just looked at my spybot s and d, it is version 1.4, but when I checked
for updates, there were a bunch I had not done recently so I let them all
download, the last one was a main update,, but looks like it is trying to
instal an older version? 1.2. something like that I did not let it finish
installing?  what gives on that?

am doing a scan now.
Christine