-=PCTechTalk=- Re: More on Spyware removal

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:37:05 -0500

Hi Gman,

Is WinPatrol free and do you use that with Adaware SE and spybot S&D?  I
have never tried WinPatrol.  If I ever graduate "sigh", then I shall be
forced to reckon with antivirus on my own and see what I like.

I currently use Adaware SE, just updated, spybot S&D, just updated, Cleanup,
spyware blaster and spyguard.  And of course antivirus but that is supplied
through school.  It may be that they have adware programs and spyware
programs that are doing what these would be doing anyhow.

Christine