-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Missing OLEAUT32.DLL

  • From: John Lehn <johnelehn2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 17:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Perhaps all that is needed is to register the copy of
oeeaut32.dll that is on your system.  From what I read
in your post the DLL already exists but has a problem.

Try:

START > RUN > and type "regsvr32 oleaut.dll"  (without
the quotes) and then hit OK.

MAKE SURE THERE IS A SPACE BETWEEN "32" and "oleaut"

Hopefully it will return a message that reads:

"dllRegistryServer Oleaut32.dll succeeded"  Hit OK and
your done.

HTH.

John Lehn (Sydeney Australia)