-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Method to test hub?

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 12:12:53 -0400

I think you'll really like the Stick Memory Jim.  There's no software, and it's
easy to move files back and forth just using drag & drop.   It's interesting to
me, though, that the cost per MEG of the memory goes down as you look at larger
sizes until you reach the step between 256 Meg and 512 Meg.  It's actually
cheaper to buy two 256 Meg sticks than to buy one 512 Meg -- go figure!?  In my
mind, this approach to saving data or moving data between computers is far and
away better than tape, floppies, or making CDs.

Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",
Master NetLord
,,,,,