-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Bob Crews" <rec46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:58:26 -0600

Hi Don,

I wouldn't let people like that embarrass you to the point that you don't
want to admit being a Christian.  In my belief, they would be the winners of
that battle and you would be the main looser, or so would anyone else who
lets people like that effect their Christianity.

I do believe Christmas has been stretched way out of context though.  Seems
that many people and most children only know of Christmas as being the time
of year to get presents.  Either they don't remember the real meaning of
Christmas or they just don't care.  But as I said, I don't let that bother
me anymore.  I too am a Christian and am proud of it.  I know where I'm
going when I die.  I wonder if those other people can say that.

Happy Holidays,
Bob