-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail / Royal Canadian Mounted Police

  • From: Roy Hanson <printerman@xxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:31:54 -0400

sorry, forgot that a lot of people are not aware as to what RCMP is.
best thing to do is ignore it.
or..open an account...let them transfer money into it...and let it flow.
if they transfer money in, and they give you a fee..open another
account...but leave the money alone.
if your bank question the amount of money flowing into your
account..tell them what you are doing.
most people use their existing account..which is foolish.

Mike wrote:

>The men in Red
>
>Royal Canadian Mounted Police
>RCMP