-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:28:06 -0800 (PST)

yer not the only one . . . I have to do that with my yahoo account but my
comcast account, fo which i use Incredimail (paid for version) one does not
need anything in the to box.  sometimes w/ yahoo I just make up an address that
no one else would have like thisaintreallymail@xxxxxxxx all others go through
and I get the one to radj.com returned
Judith Tramayne <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Unless you delete the Original
Message stuff like below the
email will show all the addresses (See below for what I mean)

Never could figure out why people don't send the email to
themselves and then put everybody they are sending to in the
bcc part when they are sending to a whole bunch of people like I
do.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!