-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MORE QUESTIONS ON TROJAN HORSE

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 10:19:53 -0500

There should be an option in your virus program to delete those files or
instructions on how to do so.  The quarantine is only to protect the file
until it can be cleaned.  If it can't, or the file isn't necessary, you
need to get rid of it.  In AVG you just delete it from the quarantine
directory.

On 5/30/2003 at 1:32 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as Patsy
Becker was rumoured to have uttered....