-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MB's?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:39:39 -0500

They use it so that they can reach higher claims before they're actually
able to reach them.  You pay for 500GB, but I'm only going to give you
465GB.  Be happy it's not less!     :)

And of course I left all that out because I'm not interested in convoluting
the initial lesson.  You don't learn the stuff you're talking about until
you reach "Hard Drive Space 201".      lol

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org