-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MAILWASHER

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:05:23 -0800

Hi Faythe,
the link was to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ
to help you learn how to set up Mailwasher.

Even though it is for the "New" version many of the instructions apply to=
 older versions.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/15/2005 at 8:33 PM Al & Faythe wrote:

that is probably what happened, it did not copy the installer files.
as I can not find the program anywhere on my system, except when the CD is
in.

I will have to look at the computer mags at the store. the ones I get at
home never have any CD's in them.

the link you sent doesn't offer the gold edition only the paid service.

thanks so much for your help.

Faythe

>>> Mike wrote : Hi Faythe,
I'm still using the beta Mailwasher 2
It was the last beta before it went Gold (final)

Here is the link to Mailwasher FAQ;
http://www.firetrust.com/support/pro/faq.php?section=3D3Dmiscellaneous