-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Lucky

  • From: "Don Briggs" <donbriggs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:03:05 -0500

Hi Hank sbc,
I think the program is tinyreSmeter instead of tinyreGmeter. I had it and
liked it a lot EXCEOT that it created a directory called screenshots and
that directory persistently opened every time I rebooted. It got to be a
pain in the kester and I sent it on it's way. If you know of a way to stop
it from doing that I would love to re-install it.
Rocky de Dragon