-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Looking for advice

  • From: "Lisa Toothman" <lisat36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:41:44 -0400

I have all the time in the world.  I've been without my computer for about a
year so awhile longer isn't going to be any different then it is now. *L*
I'm not really set on if I want a ready made or one that fits me to a tee
having it made for me.  But if I go back to my computer guy I want to have
it ALL in writing as to what WILL be inside the tower.  I am not skimping on
this one at all.  A custom built is what I would prefer but if I don't have
specific everything then I will get what they make.  I am just very computer
dumb when it comes to what is inside the tower.  I have no idea what any of
that stuff means so I have to rely on someone like you that I've known for a
few years and trust what he says.  Just let me know what I need and I'll
pass it on to the computer guy here.  I will also make SURE I check
everything that he is putting in to make sure it is exactly what you call
for.
Thanks again G.

Lisa T.