-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Loading NEW Computer - Acronis.

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 05:35:46 -0500

Hi Sandi,
Win7 has a feature that allows it to be seen by most apps as though they
were installed on a WinXP system.  This is a new function that I have yet to
take for a spin, so I cannot comment on how well it works other than to say
that others have found very little not to like.  This doesn't mean that
it'll work for the app you wish to run, so perhaps a multi-boot is your best
option until you know for sure.

I would definitely ask the others whether or not they tried it when they
installed the app on Win7, though.  If all of them answer 'No', you'll have
a choice to make.   :)

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"