-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Laptop help needed please

  • From: "SandiBeach" <SandiBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:15:02 -0600

This seemed an appropriate place to jump in and tell you my monitor problem
is fixed.  G-Man, you may remember that you tried to help me with my problem
(information at boot up pulsing and unreadable) by suggesting re-seating the
video card and/or updating the drivers.  I was uncomfortable opening the
case so had my local tech come out.  He re-seated the video card and updated
drivers but it did not help.  And the problem continued until two days ago.
The left click on my mouse quit working and I got a new mouse.  Now at
bootup everything comes up the way it should.  I can't figure how there
would be any connection but that is the only thing I can think of that is
different.
Sandi