-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Java Update--now CCleaner

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:40:17 -0500

Steve & G--First I tried just unloading the Firefox preloader.  The Cleaner
went about 50 % analyzing and then said I needed to close Firefox.  So I
opened Mozilla Firefox, closed it, and looked in task manager.  I could not
find anything there that looked like Firefox.  Next I chose to delete the
Firefox icon from my desktop.
Then it worked but I have no idea why it would make any difference if I had
an icon on my desktop.  I have now cleaned another 20.8 MB and plan to close
down for the night.
I know, I know--G is just getting in top form and will be going strong by 3
a.m.---sighhhhh-
By the way I saw "Twilight" a few nights ago. Very well done.
Sandi