-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Java Update

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 05:27:47 -0400

I'm heading off to my coffin right now (it's after 5 AM here), so I'm
thinking we do a remote and I 'show' you my approach to downloading (I'll
use CCleaner as the example), simple manual cleanups (Temp files, Desktop,
whatever you ask me to play with, etc.) and the running of CCleaner.  You
can take written notes, run a screen capture program or whatever you choose
to use to create your own personalized lesson out of the 'visit'.     :)

I'll have your NotePad open so we can 'chat' along the way, too.  You can
always save that when we're done if you'd like.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"