-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is it WinXP?

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 08:57:06 -1200

Thanks, Lacey.  Yes, I agree, and I thought the same thing, but my
self-argued reasoning made me doubt it, because MSWord is not really
related to HDD and CDDrive icons.  At least, that's what I thought.
Anyway, I eventually re-installed MSWord and WindowsXP, begrudging the
time, and then found I had to deal with the msbl*ster worm!! I hope I
have seen the last of that! For years I have been virus free, thanks,in
part to my ISP, in part to my care, and in part to AVG. So I am still
asking myself "why" has this only happenned since installing WinXP??

MJH... You'll never know how right you are!!  ("evidently everyone's
computers are working well..... or not at all!")

Thanks for all help.

Rick H