-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is Faustus here?

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 22:24:55 -0400

I'm glad you're around !!!!
I'm not sure how to use it.
I followed your instructions to this point:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Install the program while logged on as the administrator. Open up X-
Setup with the Classic interface. Then, navigate to:
SYSTEM >> FILE SYSTEM >> FOLDERS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but wasn't able to figure out how do do this changing of default locations -
once I get to folders, what do I do? Can you send me more specific instructions
please? I tried to figure out if there was any sort of help for me to use - but
ended up totally clueless!
Cris
From here, you can change the default locations of My Documents, Temp
folders, etc. Make sure you restart for these changes to take effect,
then just copy the contents of the existing folders over to your new
partition, and delete the old folders.