-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is 98 better than XP?

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:22:16 -0400

I'll cast my vote to ZA also.  ZA cause problems on 98 for me which is why I
ditched it.  Went in favor of Outpost, and I know I've mentioned on here
before as well as Keyboard Cowboy and a smattering of other people.  It
didn't cause me problems on 98 and hasn't on XP either.  (I did remove the
built-in firewall from XP).

Dave