-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Invisible Desktop Icons

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:22:09 -0500

I assume what we are attempting to do is make the computer desktop look very
nice and make the wallpaper as visible as possible.

I do this by moving my desktop to the taskbar and hiding the desktop icons.

Try this by...

1.  Right click on an empty space of your taskbar, select Toolbars and then
select desktop.

2. right click on an empty space on the desktop, select arrange icons by and
then select hide desktop icons.

When you are done you will have a resizable taskbar button similar to the
quicklaunch button.  I keep mine a minimum size and the click the little  >>
to display a menu of the desktop.

I have a bunch of very beautiful pictures I use for wallpaper and change
them quite frequently.  If you need help changing your wallpaper please ask.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx