-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer not functioning

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:28:56 -0400

G,
I thought I knew how to make a screen shot because I do it so easily with my
computer.  In mine I simply press screen shot button, open Paint Shop Pro,
paste as new image, save as a .jpg.  With his computer, I don't know what to
do after I press the print screen key.  I tried to use paint, that was
unproductive.  Then Windows photo gallery, again nothing. And lastly, I
tried to paste it in Word...also fruitless.  Do I need to install Paint Shop
Pro in his computer to get this done?

Jan