-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Internet Explorer 7

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 04:03:32 -0700

Hi Christy,
I use Revo Uninstaller to get rid of left over files from programs you have
uninstalled.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/
"Revo Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs
installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot
uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet."

I hope this helps

Mike the mod