-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Integrated Video Card???? - I'll start over

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:33:09 -0400

Rick,
    Nothing came through except for the quote from my own reply.  Are you
trying to send in an image file or something else as an attachment?  If so,
that won't work because the group options are set to discard attachments.
We have always done that to prevent the spread of viruses, worms, trojans,
etc..

Peace,
Gman