-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installed SP2/Windows Starts Slower Than Normal

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:19:59 -0800

I have uninstalled this sucker 3 times.  It's in now but it slows down the
system.  I heard April this year was the deadlin month for " have to have"
or you couldn't get updates anymore.... I don't much like it.
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:27:48 +0530
From: mihir

This all talk about system getting slow is putting me off. I was
thinking seriously of upgrading to SP2, but I did rather not touch it if
its going to slow down my PC.

Is this a normal thing to happen or one off? My Son uses the PC to play
racing games like mid town madness, Need for speed etc and would hate if
the PC slows down. Any suggestions/advice anyone.

Regards,
Mihir

Stop e-mail Harvesting:
 Protect Your Friends and Family
 Please:
 Use BCC when sending to multiple addresses.
 Please:
 Delete E-mail addresses when Forwarding.
Thank you and have a GREAT DAY.

Yahoo! Messenger