-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IS there a way to strip out the blank part of a WAV or MP3 fi

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 21:24:21 -0500

I had to go look to see if it was there.....smile.  I haven't used
it.  This computer is pretty much untouched.  Of course updated virus and
firewalls, weather watcher and Firefox.  I haven't really customized it
much yet.  It has done what I needed to do and that was enough for
now.  But since sound recorder is there on mine, then it was part of XP
(SP2).  I haven't reinstalled or reformatted but I'm guessing it's part of
the standard install.

Tori