-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IP address in conflict

  • From: Disastar <disastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 01:17:41 -0500

I usually do this simple test first because if the router is wireless it can
be a pain to get the security settings right again.  Hmm, unless you were
planning on making a tutorial on properly securing wireless routers???  You
wouldn't believe how many customers a week I get that are running an
unsecured wireless network and I rarely take the time to check since I'm
technically not allowed to make router changes.  And when I point it out,
most people just shrug their shoulders and say that it works.

LMAO!  You got a good point there.  Should probably wear gloves also... I
hate that feeling when you get a BSOD and feel those cold hands grab ya.

Ed