-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE Association Error

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 19:31:21 -0400

Faustus,

I don't know why you included AI RoboForm in your list of things to
delete... perhaps it was infected by what ever got into her computer.

I have used AI RoboForm for a year or so.  It is a very powerful and useful
password keeper, formfiller etc.

Folks reading your course of action to fix Connie's problem should NOT think
that RoboForm is or was the problem unless it was attacked by something
else.

AI Roboform is installed on my computer but NONE of the other programs you
listed in step 2 are on my machine.  If they are/were on hers they did not
come as part of AI RoboForm.

Don