-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE 9 and windows updates

  • From: "RecklessMaverick" <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:40:37 -0400

Optionals are typically drivers and feature, performance or bug fixing
updates.  Unless you have a good reason not to install them I suggest you
do.  If you have some doubts, do drivers first, one or two at a time so you
can tell if one causes problems.  Check the patch watch at
windowssecrets.com for the others.

Don

BTW  Windows Secrets is good for more than just the patch watch.  They put
out a newsletter that is always packed with good information.