-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE 9 and windows updates

  • From: "Sr. Dorothy Robinson" <srdorothy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:39:51 -0700

Another and faster alternative browser is *Google Chrome*.  My main quarrel
with Chrome is that it (last time I tried it) has no Print Preview
function--and I don't like to print off the web without a preview because
often I get way more than I want that way--waste of paper.  But it is
definitely faster.  Some of you might want to give it a spin...especially if
the print thing doesn't affect you.
Sr. Dorothy

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:32 PM, cristy <poppy0206@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Sandi,
>
> My firefox lately opens really slow too.  I think with the last version or
> two it has gotten slower upon bringing it up.  I do have one or two sites I
> have to use IE for.
>

> Christy,

in the Subject.