-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I just rebooted and am trying this out again.

  • From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:15:23 -0500

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pctechtalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:23 PM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: I just rebooted and am trying this out again.

Rick,

Have you thought about downloading Avast and once the download is secure,
keeping AVG around just long enough to pat it on the popo, kiss it on both
cheeks, then send it on down the road talking to itself and kicking rocks. I

wouldn't keep an incompatible wife around that long and that sure sounds
like an incompaibility problem!
What have you got to lose......... you're swapping one freeware product for
another and there isn't a nickels worth of difference between them for my
money.

---------