-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How on PHOTOS?

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:28:26 -0500

Photoshop has always scared me. I use it VERY minimally. I really use Paint
Shop Pro. But, get ready for this one... I use PSP version 4.12. I tried
version 8 and it drives me nuts. Actually, passed version 6 I was already
hallucinating on the screen. Version 4.12 lacks all the sctuff I don't
really care for. BUT... when I do need something heavier, then I jump to
Photoshop... but not often!!!

---Troth