-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How on PHOTOS?

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:08:42 -0800

Hi Troth,
I used to use a fish eye lense for that effect.

Their may be a morphing tool to do that also.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 2/16/2005 at 12:00 AM ~OoO~ wrote:

This is mainly directed to the photographers and/or digital artists.

I want to make an image look like this:
http://sirtroth.com/sample.jpg

So... if I take a picture of a person (in an angle shot, just like the=
 image
referenced above), is there any filter that I can use to give that effect
that's in this picture? Where the head is larger and the body gets father
and farther away, hence making it smaller? Is there a filter for this? Or,
must I use a filtered lens in the camera?

---Troth