-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do you restore (correct)

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:32:29 -0800

How can she do that (reinstall) if she can't connect to
Internet?  She deleted the program now she can't even get on
the Internet to any site with her laptop-- which means she
can't go to ZoneAlarm site and download.

I thought there was a restore feature in Windows that would fix
whatever got deleted when she deleted Zone Alarm.

Judith

Have your friend reinstall ZoneAlarm and then have them go
through the
Add/Remove feature of the Control Panel to uninstall it.

Troy