-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do you find "properties" in XP?

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:56:49 -0400

I think what you are looking for would be found by the Windows Task Manager.

Hit CONTROL/ALT/DELETE and that'll bring up the Task Manager. Click on the
PERFORMANCE tab, and that'll show you a little graphical view of the CPU
usage (in percentage) and your memory.

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439
~ YAHOO: SirTroth