-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How do I share 1 database?

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 00:05:41 -0400

Hi Me Again,       ;O)
    While I meant to get back to you much sooner than this, I was actually
hoping that one of our Outlook users would chime in and let both of us know
where to find it.  To attempt to answer your question, I tried installing
Outlook 2003 (I already had Office 2003 installed, but without the Outlook
component, since I have no need for it), but it asked ME where I would like
to store the .PST file.  That doesn't help me tell anyone else where it's
normally stored.  So, I'm back to hoping someone else will come to our
rescue with the answer.

    In the meantime, do you find yourself using the desktop or the laptop
more?  Whichever one is your 'main machine', that's the one I would use to
store the shared files.  Let me know and we'll see if we can't work up a way
to see if they'll play nice together.

Peace,
GMan