-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How 2 transfer Stationery from old to new machine

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:46:55 -0300

Hi Sandy,

Congrats on the new baby, may you have a long time enjoying it :o))
I´m no help with the FATS/NTFS thingy, but as to the stationery, it depends
on the script you use.  The more recent scripts will work as long as you
keep the HTML and images in the same folder.  But some older scripts require
you to have the complete path to the images.  In this case all you have to
do is replace the old path with the one on your new computer.  If you have
kept the same structure (i.e. c:\shared folder\stationery\ ) you won´t even
have to do that...  Let me know if you need more help!

Lil