-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hook up hard drives OT?

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:09:50 -0700

my b/f just bought a DVD burner and it came with the Nero CD as well -- I
tried it last night and it works fine -- all you have to do is enter the
serial number and we were able to burn a DVD -- no other software required.

So in answer to your question, yes the drive should include a working
program and you shouldn't need to buy any other program.

~Lacey~