-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware locking up......

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:17:52 -0400

Arty,  He didn't actually shorten the path to the recycle bin.  What he did
was not type in the whole path into the email.  In other words, he typed in
"C:\Recycler\S-1-5\" when it was really at something like
"C:\Recycler\S-1-5-21-xxxxxxxxx-yyyyyyyyy-zzzzzzzzzz-uuuu\" with numbers in
place of the x, y, z, and u letters.

Ed