-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help needed with Printer Drivers

  • From: donelias@xxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:20:42 -0500

I freqently download large files on my dialup connection.
I just recently downloaded a 50MB file on my dialup.
It took a total of 3 hours and 1 minute.  I do it while I'm
sleeping so I don't care.  I use FlashGet download
manager and have it disconnect when it completes the
download so my phone line is not tied up in the morning.

Don

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:55:55 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) "Jo Ann
Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> ONLY 53MBs? LOL, I take it you've never had dial-up Tom?
> That would take me forever to download.
>
> Jo Ann

Printer PSC
> > 2355. I can't get them off the HP site and HP is out of the disks(
Can you
> > believe that!) as I am on dialup and it will take over 20 hours LOL.
Any