-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help needed with Printer Drivers

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:40:13 -0400

I've been with Earthlink here in the Atlanta area for over 6 years with
DSL and much longer than that with my original dial-up account.  I was
one of the earlier adopters in this area and there were some bugs in the
beginning but now it just works.  With multiple downloads, my speed
averages around 200KBps.

Tom