-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help needed with Printer Drivers

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:37:36 -0400

Yeah, I've had dial-up.  Now I have DSL.  I'd start the download just
before bedtime and then check it in the morning.  If you have call
waiting, make sure you block it.

If it's a choice between a long download and not using the printer, the
download doesn't seem like such a bad idea, no?

Tom

ps-I suffer the same bottleneck as you do when I'm downloading ISO's.  I
start 4 of them before bed and usually they're all finished when I get
up.  4 x 680MB = about 2.7GB.