-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help - Spell Checker for OE

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:19:24 -0400

hmmmm - I was replying to this when my computer decided to just re-boot
itself. THAT is NOT a good thing.
Years ago, I only had works, and I had OE 5.0 - and I had spell check. Don't
know if OE 6 is different though.
right now, I have NO word program and No spell check! so I need to check
into some of those programs, I think. I miss spell check!!
Cris