-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Hank's Home Page

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:07:34 -0500

Thank you Beverly, The home page is to just show people me. the pages I want
people to see are the songs and,,, Pause here,,, I want people to wake up to
what is happening to us. This is a PC group so how do I keep it on subject?
Okay with your PC click on http://hdka.com and hear the ToDaysShow. I can
send you a lot of my pages if you send ask me at my address hank@xxxxxxxx
Put PCtechtalk in the Subject line or it will be deleted.
Sorry Cowboy I can't help but want to wake people up to what is happening to
us. I will try to hold in my pony, Or not to drive my ball out of the green.
Yours Hank
P.S. thanks for the Firefighting. KC without you we could lose a lot more.
Got to go to http://www.mysteriesofthemind.com/archives.htm now see you
later if bush lets me.
Yours Hank